Bentley Mulsanne Test Drive
THR automotive writer Michael Walker reviews the luxurious 505 HP 2014 Bentley Mulsanne. "Bentley sort of sells these cars with the fact that you can drive them and be satisfied or be driven, " says Walker, noting it's a strong experience for both driver and passenger. From the 1920s-inspired headlights to the modern day amenities like the cooler specially made to hold two champagne bottles, Walker points out why this vehicle just might be worth the roughly $300,000 price tag.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)