Bentley Mulsanne Test Drive
THR automotive writer Michael Walker reviews the luxurious 505 HP 2014 Bentley Mulsanne. "Bentley sort of sells these cars with the fact that you can drive them and be satisfied or be driven, " says Walker, noting it's a strong experience for both driver and passenger. From the 1920s-inspired headlights to the modern day amenities like the cooler specially made to hold two champagne bottles, Walker points out why this vehicle just might be worth the roughly $300,000 price tag.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)