Kat (Tara Karsian) and Samantha (Andrea Grano) are longtime friends who pretend to be lovers in order to take advantage of a couples' weekend retreat. The pair learn a lot about each other and themselves as the weekend progresses.
The comedy from Andrew Putschoegl and co-writers/co-producers Karsian and Grano is set to play at this year's Santa Barbara International Film Festival.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?