'Blue Ruin' Director-Writer-Cinematographer: "I Needed More Days"
To make his low-budget thriller Blue Ruin, director-writer-cinematographer Jeremy Saulnier talks about how he took control of his film. "I see so many directors without that opportunity to work a scene … I needed more days," he said. "No 18-day schedule for me. I do 30 days. A key component was owning the camera."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)