'Blue Ruin' Director-Writer-Cinematographer: "I Needed More Days"
To make his low-budget thriller Blue Ruin, director-writer-cinematographer Jeremy Saulnier talks about how he took control of his film. "I see so many directors without that opportunity to work a scene … I needed more days," he said. "No 18-day schedule for me. I do 30 days. A key component was owning the camera."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?