'Breaking Bad': 5 Years of Awesome Interviews in 176 Seconds
"You wanna leave the party with people saying, 'Oh man, they were so much fun, why did they have to leave so soon?" remarked Vince Gilligan in 2012. Interviews with Gilligan, Bryan Cranston, Aaron Paul, Anna Gunn and more reveal the evolution from a show they hoped would last to one they wished would never end. "For me it's all downhill from here," Paul joked.
- The Epic Disney Blow-Up of 1994
- Mickey Rooney's Final Days Marred by Bizarre Family Feud
- Why Stephen Colbert Is the Perfect David Letterman Replacement
- 'The Normal Heart's' 30-Year Journey From Barbra Streisand to Ryan Murphy
- T.D. Jakes on Bringing God to Hollywood and Brushing Off Criticism From Cynics