'Breaking Bad' Star Charles Baker on Working With Bryan Cranston
Charles Baker shares how the writers incorporated his piano-playing skills for his character, Skinny Pete, and what he was able to take away from working with Bryan Cranston.
"Watching Bryan on set and on camera..is like studying how to do it right," says Baker. "The really deep hard, sad stuff, when he watched Jane die. The concentration it takes to be able to stay in that moment and not be worried about this whole army of people standing around you with microphones and cameras and to be able to just let that emotion flow, that's pretty heavy."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)