Brie Larson on the '21 Jump Street' Sequel: 'That Place Is Too Crazy for Me'
Actress Brie Larson stopped by our THR offices to discuss why she won't be returning for 22 Jump Street with Jonah Hill and Channing Tatum.
Larson, who reportedly got the news that she wouldn't be back for the 21 Jump Street sequel from co-directors Phil Lord and Chris Miller, tells THR, "That place is too crazy for me."
"I wish them well in that crazy, crazy place," Larson says. "I'm kind of happy. It's like, I'm going to go meditate, I think. You guys can go back in that crazy circus parade -- I'm gonna take some time to speak to my lord."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)