Britt Robertson on the Sex Scenes in 'The First Time'
Britt Robertson on starring in director Jon Kasdan's high school comedy and working alongside Dylan O'Brien. On filming her sex scenes with Dylan, Britt added, "Jon tried to romanticize it you know, he would be like "Let's try and make sure the music is loud", he would actually have music being played for us, he wanted to feel like we were really in love at all times and I thought that was really sweet. But they are two young kids experiencing this really huge thing for the first time so it is supposed to be awkward and because of that we were able to embrace the real awkwardness."
Video by Victor Klaus and Michael Gordon
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)