Drama Actors: Working with Networks and Showrunners
Jon Hamm reveals how much Mad Men Emmy showrunner Matthew Weiner tells him before each season, and Breaking Bad's Bryan Cranston, Touch's Kiefer Sutherland and Peter Krause of Parenthood all talk about how their stories change prior to -- and during -- shooting.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)