Bryan Cranston on His 'Total Recall' Character
Bryan Cranston tells THR that he wanted his character, Cohaagen, to play a father figure to Colin Farrell's character.
“Someone you love is only capable of absolutely pushing every button you have and making you incredibly mad,” Cranston says. “If a taxi cab driver said, ‘Hey go to hell, lady,’ it doesn’t feel as bad as when someone you love says, ‘Hey, go to hell.’”
Interview by Rebecca Ford.
Video by Victor Klaus.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?