Anheuser-Busch's 60-second spot features a seven-day-old foal raised by a breeder and then handed over to Budweiser. Three years later, the breeder finds out that the Budweiser Clydesdales are going to be in his area, so he decides to go check them out. Fleetwood Mac's song "Landslide" aides in a montage of the breeder remembering the foal.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)