Burnell Taylor 'American Idol'
Burnell Taylor, who shed 40 pounds since his original Baton Rouge audition, tells THR that he appreciates the candid critiques of judge Nicki Minaj. "Nicki is the one person you can count on to be honest," said the singer, who took a gamble reprising his audition song, "I'm Here" from The Color Purple. "[She] is always 100 percent honest, even with the people she really loves and I think the panel needs that."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)