Brendan Gleeson stars as a priest who has his life turned upside down after being threatened during confession. The film, directed by John Michael McDonagh and co-starring Chris O'Dowd and Kelly Reilly, is set to play at the Sundance Film Festival.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)