Carly Rae Jepsen Reveals Album Details at Teen Choice Awards
The "Call Me Maybe" singer may have the hit song of the summer, but Carly Rae Jepsen has yet to finish her debut album. The Canada native works with Owl City, Justin Bieber and pop super-producer Max Martin on her forthcoming release.
"It surprised me, actually," Jepsen told THR. "We went a little dancier than I ever intended to go, and I had a lot of fun doing it."
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)