Carly Rae Jepsen Reveals Album Details at Teen Choice Awards
The "Call Me Maybe" singer may have the hit song of the summer, but Carly Rae Jepsen has yet to finish her debut album. The Canada native works with Owl City, Justin Bieber and pop super-producer Max Martin on her forthcoming release.
"It surprised me, actually," Jepsen told THR. "We went a little dancier than I ever intended to go, and I had a lot of fun doing it."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?