The Stars of 'Sparkle' on Playing Sisters
We ask the stars of Salim Akil's drama how they were able to pull together the chemistry of playing three sisters.
"When you are working on a film for six to eight weeks you are in each other's hair the whole time. It starts to get like a real family dynamic just by the nature that you are together the whole time and I think that's on the screen so it feels authentic" said Carmen.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)