The Cast and Crew of 'Kill Your Darlings'
Director John Krokidas and his cast introduce audiences to their 1944-set drama about the murder of David Kammerer (Michael C. Hall) by Lucien Carr (Dane DeHaan), bringing together poets Allen Ginsberg (Daniel Radcliffe), Jack Kerouac (Jack Huston) and William Burroughs (Ben Foster).
"When I started off writing this and going into production it was very much similar to Capote. It was a chapter in an artist's life that had a true story of murder which ultimately transformed that artist and caused him to create a great piece of work," Krokidas said.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)