Chloe Moretz on Teen Angst and the 'Sticky' Blood in 'Carrie'
"I think what worked for me is that I feel incredibly vulnerable around teenagers, people who are my age.," says Moretz. "I never went to high school. I never had the time to understand them. I've never been able to -- except for my best friends, who I've known since I was 6."
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)