Chris O'Dowd, Jessica Mauboy
Chris O'Dowd and Jessica Mauboy give us some insight on their film The Sapphires, about four Australian Aboriginal girls who form a band in the 1960s. "I pretty much received the script two years prior to filming and just fell in love with it," the Australia-born Mauboy says. "It is a cultural and musical connection that I felt I needed to do and tell my community."
Video by: R. Laski, P. Teyssier-Verger, J. Laski, C. Smith, J. Kooistra, C. Austin, O. Pratten, S. Wilson, G. Kilday, M. Lizaso, N. Ali
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)