Chris O'Dowd, Jessica Mauboy
Chris O'Dowd and Jessica Mauboy give us some insight on their film The Sapphires, about four Australian Aboriginal girls who form a band in the 1960s. "I pretty much received the script two years prior to filming and just fell in love with it," the Australia-born Mauboy says. "It is a cultural and musical connection that I felt I needed to do and tell my community."
Video by: R. Laski, P. Teyssier-Verger, J. Laski, C. Smith, J. Kooistra, C. Austin, O. Pratten, S. Wilson, G. Kilday, M. Lizaso, N. Ali
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)