Chris O'Dowd 'The Sapphires' Cannes 2012
Chris O'Dowd on his movie The Sapphires which premiered at Cannes. Set in 1968, O'Dowd stars a manager of an all-girl Aboriginal band that travels to Vietnam to perform for the American troops.He added, "It's kind of like being in Disneyland for film."
View all of THR's Cannes video diaries here.
Video by Jennifer Laski, Raphael Laski, Fabien Constant, Pablo Teyssier-Verger, Matthieu Moille.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)