Christian Bale and Casey Affleck on the Brotherly Bond in 'Out of the Furnace'
The two co-stars along with Woody Harrelson share how the message and script in Scott Cooper's drama moved them. "If you are really close siblings you kind of grow in tandem kind of, you are sort of leaning on each other in different times and in different ways," says Affleck. "It can be the most harmonious and beautiful relationship, at least in my experience, I am obviously very close to my brother."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?