Christian Bale Mourns 'Dark Knight' Ending
Dark Knight Rises star Christian Bale tells THR about wearing the batsuit for the very last time.
"It was a nice occasion because I took a little bit of time after we wrapped and just said, 'give me a few minutes' because I knew I wouldn't be able to put it back on again and the cowl ... and it was funny. It was a surprisingly poignant moment for me," recalls Bale, adding that "it's sad to say goodbye but it feels like the right time."
Still, he says there's a possibility that, someday, he might don that famous cowl once more. (For now, he keeps it in his closet.)
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?