Christina Milan on 'The Voice's' Social Media Interaction
Christina Milan serves as the Social Media Correspondent for The Voice, she brings the audience together with the show via Twitter and Facebook.
She added, "After you are done watching The Voice you can log on to NBC.com you can go on our Facebook page, I'm going to be inside our Sprint lounge and you can interact with me and the artists and you never know maybe one of your tweets, we have a wall with tweets on it, there will be messages going across and maybe I'll answer a tweet live that you might send in."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?