Christina Milan on 'The Voice's' Social Media Interaction
Christina Milan serves as the Social Media Correspondent for The Voice, she brings the audience together with the show via Twitter and Facebook.
She added, "After you are done watching The Voice you can log on to NBC.com you can go on our Facebook page, I'm going to be inside our Sprint lounge and you can interact with me and the artists and you never know maybe one of your tweets, we have a wall with tweets on it, there will be messages going across and maybe I'll answer a tweet live that you might send in."
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)