Christina Milian on Her New Album and Advice For Other Performers
The Voice media host Christina Milian on the ups and downs of her music and acting career and what we can expect from her new album.
Her advice to up and coming artist who are thinking of going on NBC's hit singing competition she said, "At the end of the day we know there is going to be one winner on the show. However there is nothing like having the million of viewers that you are going to have. All these eyeballs, eyes and ears that are going to be open hearing you, you can't beat an opportunity like that and I think that is greater than anything."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?