Chuck Lorre 'Two and a Half Men' PaleyFest 2012
9:45 PM PDT 3/12/2012 by Philiana Ng, Victor Klaus
Chuck Lorre talks to THR about reaching 200 episodes on Two and a Half Men, the challenges of bringing in Ashton Kutcher into the mix and whether there have been discussions about a 10th season.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)