Cinematographer Franz Lustig on How He Shot Both Love and War in 'How I Live Now'
8:51 AM PDT 9/12/2013 by THR Staff
For the speculative fiction film starring Saoirse Ronan and directed by Kevin Macdonald, the DP had to work fast, often using available light, amid the changing weather conditions of the Wales countryside.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
THR On YouTube