Cinematographers Roundtable: Five Filmmakers Discuss the Differences of Film and Digital
Bruno Delbonnel (Inside Llewyn Davis), Barry Ackroyd (Captain Phillips), Stuart Dryburgh (The Secret Life of Walter Mitty), Sean Bobbitt (12 years a Slave) and Phedon Papamichael (Nebraska and The Monuments Men) share what it is like bringing a great script to the big screen and the advantages of shooting film instead of digital.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)