Clive Owen, Fred Schepisi Talk Rom-Com 'Words and Pictures'
Director Fred Schepisi and star Clive Owen stopped by the THR lounge to introduce their movie Words and Pictures, about a rivalry between an art instructor (Juliette Binoche) and an English teacher (Owen).
Schepisi reveals that they just finished the movie two days ago and the TIFF screening will be their premiere. "We are very excited and I think everyone will have a good time," he said.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?