Colleen Atwood Costume Designer for 'Snow White and the Huntsman'
9:21 AM PDT 5/31/2012 by David Simpson
Colleen Atwood on her inspiration for wardrobe of Rupert Sanders' Snow White and the Huntsman. She shares that she made over a thousand costumes for the movie and co-star Charlize Theron's initial reaction to her outfit.Prior to working on the Kristen Stewart project, Atwood was the costume designer on Tim Burton's Dark Shadows.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
THR On YouTube