Comedy Actor Roundtable: Jobs if They Were Not Actors
We ask our comedy actor roundtable guests what they would be doing for a living if they were not currently actors, plus what acting jobs they are least proud of. "Teaching theater, I loved being in school, especially college," added Jim Parsons. "I don't actually want to spend more than three days at the university, but I suspect I would actually have a higher tolerance for teaching."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)