Comedy Actress Roundtable: First Moment You Knew You Were Funny?
From acting in a children’s play to inheriting their parents' senses of humor, Betty White, Mayim Bialik and more share when they discovered they "had it." “I was blessed with a mother and father who had a marvelous sense of humor,” said White. “Around the breakfast table on Sunday we would sit there for two hours cracking each other up.”
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)