Comedy Issue Roundtable: Working with The Network Executives
From the lack of leading ladies to not taking chances, our comedy roundtable guests dish on working with the different television networks. "I think there is as much competition on the network side as their is on talent side. They can't mettle as much because talent will go elsewhere, there are other places" added The Leagues' Nick Kroll.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)