Comedy Showrunners Roundtable: Bruce Helford's 10/90 Deal
Anger Showrunner Bruce Helford breaks down his preparation and shooting schedule for his comedy and how the process has changed since his days working on The Drew Carey Show. "We shoot two shows a week and we are on the air for 90 weeks in a row so I have to deliver the shows consistently," added Bruce.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)