Comic-Con: 'Insidious 2' Stars Praise 'Star Wars' for Loving All Body Types
In Insidious: Chapter 2, Angus Sampson and Leigh Whannell play demon hunters who also provide some comedic relief in James Wan's creepy sequel.
Whannell, who also co-wrote the film, and Sampson stopped by The Hollywood Reporter's lounge in San Diego to talk all things geek. Watch the video below to hear more about their thoughts on Comic-Con and Star Wars vs. Star Trek.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)