Comic-Con: 'Insidious 2' Stars Praise 'Star Wars' for Loving All Body Types
In Insidious: Chapter 2, Angus Sampson and Leigh Whannell play demon hunters who also provide some comedic relief in James Wan's creepy sequel.
Whannell, who also co-wrote the film, and Sampson stopped by The Hollywood Reporter's lounge in San Diego to talk all things geek. Watch the video below to hear more about their thoughts on Comic-Con and Star Wars vs. Star Trek.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)