Comic-Con: 'The World's End' Cast Talk 'Star Wars' vs. 'Star Trek'
The guys behind The World’s End share how the festival is different from their first appearance nine years ago when they were promoting Shaun of the Dead. "The most surreal thing is that 8,000 people would turn up to listen to us talk about a film we made," says Frost. "I felt like the Dave Matthews Band."
They also weigh in on the Star Wars vs. Star Trek, even though Pegg starred in the latter.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)