Comic-Con: 'The World's End' Cast Talk 'Star Wars' vs. 'Star Trek'
The guys behind The World’s End share how the festival is different from their first appearance nine years ago when they were promoting Shaun of the Dead. "The most surreal thing is that 8,000 people would turn up to listen to us talk about a film we made," says Frost. "I felt like the Dave Matthews Band."
They also weigh in on the Star Wars vs. Star Trek, even though Pegg starred in the latter.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)