The Composers: Balancing Work and Personal Life
Danny Elfman, Fernando Velasquez, Alexandre Desplat and our roundtable guests share how they are able to balance work with their personal lives. Argo and Zero Dark Thirty composer Alexandre Desplat talking about a peer added, "He was asked once 'do you have a hobby?' and he says, 'Well I conduct and when I don't conduct, I compose and then I conduct' so we don't have hobbies, we can have compassions and extra things that come and bring to our creation something more but it is a tough job of deadlines so it is very difficult for everyone around us."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?