The Composers: Focusing on Work
Our roundtable guests let us know how they focus on work and sometimes catching themselves being too focused on work. "I have to listen to something to the antithesis of what I've been doing when I go to sleep or I'm screwed because I'll keep working in to my sleep. Like try to end my evening with something, like if I'm working on something orchestral I try and listen to nothing orchestral but I might put on Radiohead or some music from Africa or something that is so far from what I'm doing that it will hopefully with luck take it out of my mind" added Hitchcock and Promised Land composer Danny Elfman.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?