The Composers: What Inspired them to Start Composing
Fernando Velasquez, Danny Elfman and Patrick Boyle reveal what inspired them to get in to composing and what their first experiences were like. "I've always wanted to be a film composer since I was 16 or 17. It was really the vision I had of cinema and music merging and I could hear watching movies in theaters, I could stay in the theater all afternoon long because the movies would be free if you stayed and listen to the music again and again" said Alexandre Desplat.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)