The Composers: What Inspired them to Start Composing
Fernando Velasquez, Danny Elfman and Patrick Boyle reveal what inspired them to get in to composing and what their first experiences were like. "I've always wanted to be a film composer since I was 16 or 17. It was really the vision I had of cinema and music merging and I could hear watching movies in theaters, I could stay in the theater all afternoon long because the movies would be free if you stayed and listen to the music again and again" said Alexandre Desplat.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)