Conde Nast's Dawn Ostroff Talks Building Business During New York Power List Photo Shoot
Go behind the scenes as Conde Nast Entertainment President Dawn Ostroff shares what it was like for her family to move back to New York as she helps the company build out its newly formed divisions, which include a film group, a television group and a digital/video group. "Moving to New York has been adventure, the energy is very different, the people are different. The industry has a different vibe here than it does in LA."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)