The Costume Designers: Biggest Misconception
Julie Wiess, Joanna Johnston weigh in on what they believe are the biggest misconceptions of being a costume designer. "My theory is I think everybody gets dressed in the morning so the application of what we do is channeled through that thinking but not everybody designs a room or builds a house so there for production design is different. Presumably in the 40's it was more revered as a profession and everything was constructed" added Lincoln costume designer Joanna Johnston.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?