The Costume Designers: Dealing with the Long Hours
Our roundtable guests share how they are able to cope with the long hours associated with their profession. Joanna Johnston calls working on set is "Somewhere between a war and a circus". Les Miserables costume designer Paco Delgado added, "I think it is really hard, suddenly the movie has finished and you think oh my god I haven't called my mom, I haven't called my partner, where are my dogs, you know all those sort of things."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?