The Costume Designers: Dealing with the Long Hours
Our roundtable guests share how they are able to cope with the long hours associated with their profession. Joanna Johnston calls working on set is "Somewhere between a war and a circus". Les Miserables costume designer Paco Delgado added, "I think it is really hard, suddenly the movie has finished and you think oh my god I haven't called my mom, I haven't called my partner, where are my dogs, you know all those sort of things."
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)