The Costume Designers: Working with the Actors
Colleen Atwood, Julie Weiss and the costume designers at our roundtable share what it is like working with various actors. "Some of the most amazing actors I've worked with put on their costume and don't even look in the mirror. They walk around in it and feel the costume and there is almost something visceral about them sort of feeling what that is. It's not a vanity driven job necessarily costume design it is more like they feel right with what they have and the things that they have" added Colleen.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?