The Costume Designers: Working with the Actors
Colleen Atwood, Julie Weiss and the costume designers at our roundtable share what it is like working with various actors. "Some of the most amazing actors I've worked with put on their costume and don't even look in the mirror. They walk around in it and feel the costume and there is almost something visceral about them sort of feeling what that is. It's not a vanity driven job necessarily costume design it is more like they feel right with what they have and the things that they have" added Colleen.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)