The Cronut Craze: Coast to Coast
THR examines the Cronut craze that has hit both New York and Los Angeles. Sharlena Fong of Semi Sweet Bakery in Los Angeles says she makes about 150 a day, and that they take three days to make. Dominique Ansel of Dominique Ansel Bakery in New York, the inventor of the Cronut, shares that it took him about two months to develop his recipe.
For more on the Cronuts craze, read THR's feature story, Sinful Synergy: How the Cronut Seduced America.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)