The Cronut Craze: Coast to Coast
THR examines the Cronut craze that has hit both New York and Los Angeles. Sharlena Fong of Semi Sweet Bakery in Los Angeles says she makes about 150 a day, and that they take three days to make. Dominique Ansel of Dominique Ansel Bakery in New York, the inventor of the Cronut, shares that it took him about two months to develop his recipe.
For more on the Cronuts craze, read THR's feature story, Sinful Synergy: How the Cronut Seduced America.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)