Dakota Fanning Embraces the Chaos of Making Indies
The young star was at the festival promoting two films: The Last of Robin Hood starring alongside Susan Sarandon and Night Moves with Jesse Eisenberg.
"One of my favorite films is Blue Valentine and I think ... I've read a lot about how they made that movie, and I love Michelle Williams, which is how I found out about Kelly (Reichardt). I was like, 'Oh my god, I would love to be in one of her movies,' " says Dakota. "That film really resonated with me, and it seemed really meaningful."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?