Daniel Algrant, Penn Badgley
"We didn't know how to make this film work," director Daniel Algrant says about his movie documenting how Jeff Buckley deals with the legacy of his late father, fellow singer-songwriter, Tim Buckley. "How to make this film about this young boy and his father who never really spent anytime together and yet Jeff was so involved in the legacy he was following." Algrant admits to almost scrapping the idea for the movie after he thought about the obstacles but then decided to go forward after seeing star Penn Badgley's audition tape.
Video by: R. Laski, P. Teyssier-Verger, J. Laski, C. Smith, J. Kooistra, C. Austin, O. Pratten, S. Wilson, G. Kilday, M. Lizaso, N. Ali, V. Klaus
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)