Darius Rucker on Recording His Third Country Album
Former Hootie & the Blowfish frontman Darius Rucker talks starting from the bottom and why his latest, True Believers, proves he's secured a place in Nashville. As far as future plans go, Rucker doesn't see retirement in his near future. "I'm here until they don't want to play my records anymore and that's how I feel about it. I just want to keep making country music."
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)