Deborah Ann Woll on Her 'True Blood' Character Jessica
Deborah Ann Woll on her drag out fight with Rutina Wesley's character and what we can expect from the remainder of season 5.
On the direction of her character she added, "I would like to see Jessica in a position of power just because being a new baby vamp she's never had that before. She is getting a little bit of that this year since there are two new baby vamps, yeah that would be interesting, I think she would make a really good queen in a hundred years."
Interview by Rebecca Ford.
Video by Michael Gordon, Stefan Colson and Spencer Byam-Taylor
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?