Deborah Ann Woll on Her 'True Blood' Character Jessica
Deborah Ann Woll on her drag out fight with Rutina Wesley's character and what we can expect from the remainder of season 5.
On the direction of her character she added, "I would like to see Jessica in a position of power just because being a new baby vamp she's never had that before. She is getting a little bit of that this year since there are two new baby vamps, yeah that would be interesting, I think she would make a really good queen in a hundred years."
Interview by Rebecca Ford.
Video by Michael Gordon, Stefan Colson and Spencer Byam-Taylor
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)