Denzel and Pauletta Washington on 'Flight'
Denzel Washington lets his wife Pauletta do the talking on the red carpet of the New York Film Festival premiere of Flight. When asked about rooting for a character with an addiction problem Pauletta added, "I believe and I think we both agree that to be an addict there has to be something going on so it's not, I don't think by will that they want to do this. There is a seed and I think that in this particular portrayal of this man he played the seed of what is the problem and I think from that we the audience are very sympathetic."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)