Denzel and Pauletta Washington on 'Flight'
Denzel Washington lets his wife Pauletta do the talking on the red carpet of the New York Film Festival premiere of Flight. When asked about rooting for a character with an addiction problem Pauletta added, "I believe and I think we both agree that to be an addict there has to be something going on so it's not, I don't think by will that they want to do this. There is a seed and I think that in this particular portrayal of this man he played the seed of what is the problem and I think from that we the audience are very sympathetic."
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)