Director Derek Cianfrance opens up about his new movie, a moody drama about fathers and sons starring Ryan Gosling.
Talking about the choice between shooting on digital or film, Cianfrance said, “I love digital. I love the possibilities and I love film, and I think as a filmmaker you have to make a choice based on what your subject is, what your story is. He added: "I don’t think they are interchangeable.”
Video by: R. Laski, P. Teyssier-Verger, J. Laski, C. Smith, J. Kooistra, C. Austin, O. Pratten, S. Wilson, G. Kilday,
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)