Director Derek Cianfrance opens up about his new movie, a moody drama about fathers and sons starring Ryan Gosling.
Talking about the choice between shooting on digital or film, Cianfrance said, “I love digital. I love the possibilities and I love film, and I think as a filmmaker you have to make a choice based on what your subject is, what your story is. He added: "I don’t think they are interchangeable.”
Video by: R. Laski, P. Teyssier-Verger, J. Laski, C. Smith, J. Kooistra, C. Austin, O. Pratten, S. Wilson, G. Kilday,
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)