Devin Velez 'American Idol'
"When Ryan said my name, I was about to cry," recalls 18-year-old Chicago native Devin Velez, described by Nicki Minaj as "The Spanish Ken Doll." "America wanted me! It felt so good!" He says he loved having his mother on stage with him to share his moment. "My mom was so typical. She was screaming and she got onstage with no shoes and I was like 'what is going on right now?' But that was her. I love her."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)