The Directors: Quentin Tarantino on Writing a Script
Django Unchained writer and director Quentin Tarantino shares his writing process and the dilemmas he faces while writing a script. On the final cut of the western drama he added, "It's a lot shorter, a better way to describe it is, when I'm writing it is about the page, it is not about the movie, it's not about cinema or anything, it's about the literature of me putting my pen to paper and writing a good page and making it completely as literature document as itself. That is my first artistic contribution."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?