Nik Wallenda on the Safety Involved in His 'Skywire' Walk
Nik Wallenda goes over the safety and strict guidelines involved in his high wire walk across the Grand Canyon. The daredevil will attempt to walk 1,250 feet across the historical landmark. "I would go down to the wire and hold on and I train to hang on to the wire for 15, 20 minutes at a time," he says. "It would take my rescue teams, which are located on both sides of the wire, it would take them about 45 seconds at most to get to me no matter where I'm at on that cable and I would jump in a basket and be pulled back to safety."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)